- A one month check in on the current NHL season, would Cam Connor change his Stanley Cup pick? What times have caught his eye?
- A Paul Baxter update – we got some bad intel and he is doing great!
- Remembering Ted Green
- How tough was Ted?
- How did Ted get a steel plate in his head and why did he keep playing hockey?
- Cam talks about Ted’s inventor side and the products he invented.
- Donald Brashear working at Tim Hortons
- Tom Laidlaw and all those snakes on Survivor
- Cam rants on ‘the old guy’ name calling
- A listener asks for stories on Jeff Brubaker, Archie Henderson and Gary Rissling
- Cam answers a question on whether players on opposing teams should hang out the night before, go for dinner, etc…
- How goaltending has changed over the years.
- Who was the best goalie Cam ever played with?
You can find us anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Cam Connor makes his annual Stanley Cup predictions. He did pretty well last year with Las Vegas Golden Knights, how will this year’s prediction turn out?
-Cam talks about the Edmonton Oilers drama between Bob Nicholson and Tobi Rieder. Who’s side is he on?
-Is hockey becoming a rich person’s sport? Will only the rich families be able to afford to put their kids in hockey?
-Thoughts on playing against Harry Howell in the WHA
-Cam answers a question about how he broke his hand and if he has memories of living in Phoenix? He does and it involves a whole bunch of scams including being hit by a drunk driver and offering him his car!
-Should the NHL borrow from the WHA and have back-to-back games in the same city (to save on costs and the environmental impact of travel) (from a Globe and Mail article, link below)
-Cam is asked how he dealt with cliques in hockey and how that relates to a team’s success
-Did Cam ever fight his own teammate?
-How do you deal with a rival that gets traded onto your team and is now your teammate?
-Cam rants that the Edmonton Oilers fans deserve better.