- A one month check in on the current NHL season, would Cam Connor change his Stanley Cup pick? What times have caught his eye?
- A Paul Baxter update – we got some bad intel and he is doing great!
- Remembering Ted Green
- How tough was Ted?
- How did Ted get a steel plate in his head and why did he keep playing hockey?
- Cam talks about Ted’s inventor side and the products he invented.
- Donald Brashear working at Tim Hortons
- Tom Laidlaw and all those snakes on Survivor
- Cam rants on ‘the old guy’ name calling
- A listener asks for stories on Jeff Brubaker, Archie Henderson and Gary Rissling
- Cam answers a question on whether players on opposing teams should hang out the night before, go for dinner, etc…
- How goaltending has changed over the years.
- Who was the best goalie Cam ever played with?
You can find us anywhere you listen to podcasts.
We’re back with a new episode dedicated to the Humboldt Broncos.
Cam shares his thoughts on this tragedy and offers his insight and shares some stories on his time playing junior hockey and taking long bus rides in the Canadian north. Playing in the juniors has probably changed a lot since Cam played junior, but his stories are really fun to hear.
Kris gets Cam to share another embarrassing story of a fight with a goalie. What does Cam do in that fight that he’s embarrassed to talk about (but does)?
Questions and discussions center around:
-Are goalies fair game to bodycheck when they leave the crease?
-Cam’s thoughts on his prediction that the Las Vegas Golden Knights would make the playoffs?
-Who’s to blame when a hockey team with lots of potential doesn’t make the playoffs? The coaches, management or players?
MERCH/T-SHIRT SALE: enter promo code: PENALTY for 25% off!
You asked and we listened, a new line of View from the Penalty Box merchandise is now available. Please visit the link below to see all the merchandise available.
***Remember, if you purchase a shirt before February 11, you are entered to win one of Cam Connor’s classic pucks straight from his collection. The winner will be announced on the podcast and contacted by email.